IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular test for students aiming to go into higher education or migrate to an English-speaking country. For immigration in the UK and other countries, including Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
This is the course to do if you want to achieve an IELTS score. The IELTS exam course will help you to build confidence in English for the four different components of the exam (listening, writing, reading, speaking) as well as using English in real-life situations. You will also learn skills that will help you during your time at University such as how to take notes in lectures and good presentation skills.
Improve all areas of English: be able to read and listen more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
You will need to be at least B1 to study for IELTS and our baseline test will help you identify areas for improvement before you start. Weekly progress tests and one-to-one teacher tutorials will help you achieve your IELTS target score.
- Course length: choose from 1 to 40 weeks.
- Class time: 09.00 to 11.50
- Minimum level required: Upper-Intermediate (B2) (test here). A2 or lower levels should start first with a General English class.
- 15 lessons/week. 1 lesson: 50 minutes.
- Hours per week: 12h 30m
- Minimum age required 16. Average student age in the class: 28 years old.
- Average number of students per class: 10 students.
- Next available start date: any Monday
Why not join us for a one-week IELTS taster class? Just £99 including materials. Discount Coupon: MSEIT1 *Terms & conditions apply.
|2018 weekly prices|
|1 – 3||£170|
|4 – 7||£155|
|8 – 13||£140|
|14 – 28||£125|
- More than two million students took an IELTS test last year to help them start their journey into education or employment. mostly by those wishing to attend an English-taught course at university or college.
- IELTS continues to play an important role in language testing where proof of level is required.
- It assesses a student’s capability in communicating in English through listening, reading, writing and speaking.
This is a twelve-week course that covers general English but also targets the language and exam techniques needed to achieve an IELTS score.
The exam classes are taught by experienced teachers who have been trained in exam teaching.
The approach is interactive and communicative with a focus on all skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing and use of English (grammar)
You will work with a core text book which is supplemented by exam practice papers.
Your teacher will work with you in your weekly tutorial to ensure that you are making appropriate progress.
A weekly Exam Clinic with the Director of Studies will give you all the top tips for best practice in your exam.
Fees and dates
You may join our IELTS course any Monday. The syllabus runs for a twelve-week period but some students may need more, and others less time to prepare.