Need a qualification in English?
If you are interested in going on to higher education, improving your employment opportunities or simply widening your choices for study or work, you may like to gain a world-class qualification in English. Our examination courses are designed to give you intensive preparation to help you achieve your exam target grade.
Did you know?
Cambridge English exams are globally recognised by over 20,000 universities, employers and governments around the world.
We can help you
- We can advise you on the right qualification to study for
- Take a level test when you enrol and track your progress every week
- You will do a complete practice exam per week
- A weekly tutorial will help you focus on areas for improvement
- We offer you help, support and expert tips for the big day in our weekly exam clinic
- You may boost your writing and academic skills with the English Plus* option
- To check your current English level, take our online test now
Full-time Plus combines 15 lessons per week of exam preparation for FCE, CAE or IELTS with an additional daily session in either Fluency or Academic writing. Read about the Plus options to find out how this could help you.
- 20 lessons per week
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced levels
- Course length: 1-50 weeks
- 1 lesson: 50 minutes
- Hours per week: 16.6
- Ages 16+
- Morning course: 09.00 – 12.50 (15 lessons weekly/3 daily)