How to book a flatshare
In order to book a room in a flatshare, we first need to know which London zone you prefer:
- Zone 1 – premium location, two minutes walk from the school
- Zone 3 – best budget choice, about 20 minutes to the school by public transport
Now, which room size do you need?
- Single room – standard room with a single bed
- Double room (for one person) – bigger room with a double bed, single person use
- Double room (for two people) – great if you are a couple and are coming to study in London together
- Twin room (for two people) – best choice for two friends that are happy to share a room on two separate beds
Depending on availability, en-suite bathroom can be requested for a supplement of £10 per person per week. Ask for it on the booking notes if you are interested, we will do our best to accommodate all the requests.
|FLATSHARE: Price per person per week||Zone 1||Zone 3|
|Single room per week||£ 260||£ 165|
|Double room (for one person) per week||£ 333||£ 175|
|Double room (for two people) per person per week||£ 208||£ 100|
|Twin room per person per week (half twin available)||£ 231||£ 115|
Please read the below booking guidelines before booking:
Stays must begin and end on Saturdays or Sundays. Minimum stay 4 weeks. Cancellation, postponement or curtailment of stay received less than 4 weeks prior to arrival will incur a charge of 4 weeks. No refund for curtailment of stay after arrival or no show. A refundable deposit of £250.00 will apply. Minimum age 16. Rates are valid from 01 January 2017 until 31 December 2017 but may be subject to change.
Get a free quote and availability check
Please enter your flatshare choices below and press the quotation button. Our team will check availability based on your choices and will get back to you with a quotation.
You will have a choice of accepting the proposed quote within 24 hours and proceed to the payment.
For any question, feel free to contact us anytime by phone, email or livechat.