In order to book a room in a flatshare, we first need to know which London zone you prefer:
- Zone 1 – premium location, within minutes from the school
- Zone 2 – average choice, usually within 30 minutes from the school
- Zone 3 – best budget choice, at least 40 minutes to the school by public transport
This table gives you an idea of the travel time to school and the cost of the public transport.
||Approximate travel time
||Weekly Travelcard price
|1 and 2
Please note that availability for flats in zone 1 is very limited, we suggest booking well in advance before your trip.
Now, which room size are you looking for?
- Single room – standard room with a single bed
- Double room (for one person) – bigger room with a double bed, single person use
- Double room (for two people) – great if you are a couple and are coming to study in London together
- Twin room (for two people) – best choice for two friends that are happy to share a room on two separate beds
Rooms with en-suite bathroom can be requested for a supplement, where available. Subject to availability, there is also the possibility to share a twin-room with another student (of the same gender). Use the booking notes for any request, we will do our best to accommodate all the requests.
Please read the below booking guidelines before booking:
Stays must begin and end on Saturdays or Sundays. Minimum stay 4 weeks. Cancellation, postponement or curtailment of stay received less than 4 weeks prior to arrival will incur a charge of 4 weeks. No refund for curtailment of stay after arrival or no show.
Please note that a refundable security deposit of £250 will be kept by the accommodation provider and returned after departure. Minimum age 18. Rates are valid until 31 December 2019 but may be subject to change. Please contact us for any doubt or request.